Friday, October 3, 2008

Once again!

Greetings -

Hope everyone has been stupendous since we spoke last. I have been animating like the dickens at Laika during the day and falling in love with Portland during the not-day (Hence lack of posts!) It has been glorious and I feel freaking dynamite. And now, I am ready to get back to making this blog hott.

Here's a version of the turtles I did for the Re-Drawn blog. My friends over there were kind enough to invite me and it's been nothing but fun times. New posts and topics announced on the 1st and 15th of every month -Hope you like! Expect regular dumpings from me into the blogosphere once more. Time to get down with cyberspace like holy-cow!! Want this to be finding everyone well and call me if we haven't spoke in forever! We should be friends.

Stay tuned -
X O X O X O